Contact: Jeanne Herman at (717) 843-8414 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rainbow Junction Child Care Center is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced teacher to work in our child care facility. There is an immediate need for a group supervisor or assistant group supervisor in the three-year-old classroom. Hours and salary are negotiable based upon availability, education and experience. Please contact Jeanne Herman at email@example.com or 717-843-8414 if you are interested in applying for the position. EOE.
Bachelor degree preferred
Previous child care experience or experience working with children in another setting required
Knowledge of PA Early Learning Standards and Keystone STARS preferred
Strong communication and collaboration skills
Patience, flexibility and a willingness to accept responsibility in unexpected situations
Ability to lift, hold, and move children up to 35 pounds
Child Abuse History Clearance
PA State Criminal Background Clearance
FBI Criminal Background Clearance
Health Physical and TB Test
Mandatory Professional Development
Job Type: Part-time, 6.5 hours to 7.5 hours daily
Contact: Sara Weir at (717) 764-1744 or firstname.lastname@example.org
School:Educational Building Blocks’ Childcare Center
Starting Hourly Pay:*Negotiable based daycare/early learning center experience.
1. Previous experience working in daycare, an early learning center
2. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania Early Learning Standards.
3. Knowledge of the Keystone STARS Performance Standards.
Required:Preschool teaching experience.
1. Create and implement developmentally appropriate lesson plans for assigned class or group (aligned with the Pennsylvania Early Learning Standards).
2. Implement daily program activities.
3.Duties such as snack time, clean-up, lunch, diapering/potty training.
4. Monitor group activities such as washing hands, dressing for outdoors, free play, circle time and/or arts and crafts.
5. Assist in the improvement, support, and comprehension of the continuous quality improvement efforts of early learning programs in Pennsylvania.
1. Send Letter of Interest and Resume to Center Director Sara Weir:
2.Respond directly to job posting if using Job Search website Director will contact you to set up interview
Please Bring to Interview:
1. Educational transcripts from accredited college or university.
2. Any updated clearances that are less than one year old (required by start date).
3. Three professional letters of reference.
4. All Credentials and Clearances Needed BEFORE start date of employment.
Teachers are responsible for the care and education of a group of children as part of a teaching team. Lead and Assistant Teachers work together to plan and implement the scheduled activities and, with active participation of all members of the teaching team, work with parents and assess the needs of individual children.
Must be at least 18 years old with a High School diploma or general educational development certificate and one of the following:
30 credit hours from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, child development, special education, elementary education or the human services field.
15 credit hours from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, child development, special education, elementary education or the human services field and 1 year of experience with children. (1250 hours documented)
2 years of experience with children. (2500 hours documented)
To establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment
To promote developmentally appropriate practices
To strive to grow as a professional and support the team
All positions have a base salary between $8.50-12/hr with increases for education, experience and position.
Provider Job Openings:
If you are a child care provider and have a current job opening that you would like to list on our site, complete the form below: