Serving child care provider’s needs with…
- Professional development opportunities
- Increased professional knowledge
- Enhancements to the quality of child care offered
- Professional guidance
- how to start/expand a child care program
- state regulations
- health & safety
- child development issues
- developmentally appropriate practices
- business practices
Access to Pelican Provider Self-Service
Connections to Caregiving
A pre-service training series for those interested in becoming state regulated as a Family Child Care Home or in starting or expanding to a Group Child Care Home.
P.A.C.E. (Providing Advanced Child Care Education)
A training series available to York County home based providers who have been in business a minimum of one year. This includes on-site mentoring and technical assistance.
Other resources available for Providers
- Current information about today’s child care trends affecting the workplaces
- Networking opportunities
- Current statistical data on the rates and supply of child care in a specific area
- A professional resource library
- Child and Adult Food Program participation
Contact Barb Green at (717) 771-8561 or (800) 864-4925 x 561 or email@example.com for more information.
ELRC Kickoff Information
During our ELRC Kickoff meetings in early October, we brought together partners from the multiple agencies that support continued quality within your programs. You can watch the recording by clicking on the link below to hear updates from DHS Certification, PQA, IECMH, and many more! And to learn about resources available during the COVID pandemic. Also below are supporting documents that we would like to share with you.
- ELRC Kickoff Meeting Video
- Kickoff Meeting Notes
- Kickoff Meeting Partner Slides
- Kickoff Meeting Q&A
- School-Age Care Supports You!
- Resource Links
- Provider Top 10 CCW Questions
- PDO Fall 2020 Offerings
- Parent to Parent Referral
- ELRC 8 PROVIDER SELF SERVICE BROCHURE
- ECELS Flyer
- Behavioral Concerns Flow Chart ELRC 8.9.10
- Provider Liaisons 9.29.20
- Keystone STARS Contacts
- ELRC 8 Contact Info for CCW