About Child Care Consultants
Child Care Consultants (CCC) is committed to helping children, families, and early childhood education programs be successful. We support low income working families in paying for child care and provide resources, training, and on-site technical assistance to early childhood education providers to help them improve their program to ensure that every child is successful in school and life. We serve approximately 24,000 children, families, and early childhood education programs a year in Adams, Centre, Clinton, Cumberland, Dauphin, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lycoming, Mifflin, Northumberland, Perry, Snyder, Tioga, Union, and York counties.
Child Care Consultants has 48 employees and each year serves:
- 2,800 children through the Child Care Works program
- 750 child care programs and approximately 12,000 children through the Keystone STARS program which promotes high quality early childhood education
- Provides over 1,500 professional development workshops, college classes, and conferences for early childhood educators
- 100 home-based child care programs serving over 500 children through the CACFP program which provides nutrition and wellness education and financial support for healthy meals for children who are cared for in home-based programs in seven counties including Lancaster and York
- 250 home-based providers through training and on-site technical assistance to help them become certified by the PA Department of Human Services (DHS) and enroll in Keystone STARS
- Assisted over 1,500 families in finding quality child care for their children.
An Important Note About a Parent’s Responsibility
Selecting and monitoring a child care provider is the right and responsibility of the parent or guardian. Providers listed with Child Care Consultants, Inc. are regulated by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services. Providers have not been screened, evaluated, or recommended by Child Care Consultants. Child Care Consultants neither guarantees nor endorses the providers.