ELRC Program Assistant-Lemoyne
The ELRC Program Assistant works under the direct supervision of the Community Engagement Manager to provide administrative and staff support to overall operation of the ELRC functions. The ELRC Program Assistant holds and demonstrates a strong belief in the mission and vision of the ERLC and Child Care Consultants programs.
Summary of essential job functions
Maintains supply of folders, DHS and ELRC forms, voter registration, CHIP, WIC, EITC materials and IRS flyers.
Inventory office supplies and create monthly office supply orders as needed with supervisor approval.
Maintains and creates enrollment packets, new application packets.
Takes minutes at the Subsidy Staff meetings and maintains electronic file of meeting minutes.
Completes the mailing process of redeterminations and missing information letters.
Provides regular and back-up services to the Receptionist position.
Responds to program questions from face-to-face, phone calls, and electronic inquiries.
Maintains and updates lobby and enrollment room informational boards.
Maintains appropriate documentation in PELICAN CCW database and other spreadsheets, as necessary.
Attends and participates in agency and ELRC staff meeting and appropriate training opportunities.
Represents the ELRC and Child Care Consultants, Inc. at community visibility events.
Promotes and supports the mission, values and goals of Child Care Consultants, Inc. maintaining high performance standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with a diverse population of internal and external clients.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Understanding confidentiality issues and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all working relationships.
- Ability to interpret and apply DHS regulations.
- Ability to maintain complete and accurate files and records.
- Proficient computer skills in word processing and spreadsheets (MS Office preferred).
- Minimum qualifications and experience
- High School Diploma or GED; some college preferred.
- Two years office administrative support
- Physical requirements
- Normal physical demands associated with work in an office environment, including lifting, bending, and carrying.
8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday, occasional evenings, and weekends
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click here to apply online.
Provider Job Openings:
If you are a child care provider and have a current job opening that you would like to list on our site, complete the form below: