Assistant Group Supervisors and Teacher
|Our School Age Child Care (SACC) and daycare program are looking for qualified Assistant Group Supervisors (AGS). An AGS has 2500 hours of documented child care experience and a high school diploma or GED. We are looking for flexible individuals who are willing to work at both sites.
SACC is located at Susquenita Elementary School, and the daycare is located right next door.
Teacher: We are also looking for a classroom teacher with the qualifications of an AGS. No certificates or education background needed but is a plus. We will teach you on the job.
Please submit resume to Cortney at 1635 State Road, Duncannon, PA 17090 or email@example.com. EOE
Danielle Anderson’s Home Daycare is HIRING!!!
Contact: Danielle Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-793-0424
HOURS: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 8am-5:30PM
The requirements for the job position is you must have a High School Diploma or GED, 2,500 hours experience with children (your own does not count, TB shot, Physical, Child Abuse Clearance, Criminal Back Round Check. You must be willing to get training’s required for the job position. I am searching for someone to help me with lesson plans, paper work, make lunches, of course help each child with their daily needs. (YOU MUST BE DEPENDABLE!!!). EOE.
Child Care Facility Cook
Rainbow Junction Child Care Center is seeking a dependable and experienced cook to work in our child care facility. The vacancy is a job sharing opportunity working 2-3 days per week, approximately 6 hours per day. Salary commensurate with background. If you enjoy cooking, work well independently and desire a flexible schedule, then this position may be for you. To apply, send cover letter and resume to Jeanne Herman, Rainbow Junction Child Care Center, 1030 Carlisle Rd., York, PA 17404 or email@example.com. EOE.
|Rainbow Junction Child Care Center is seeking enthusiastic and experienced teachers to work in our child care facility. Current openings exist for a group supervisor in our Grasshopper (2s), Caterpillar (3s) and Butterfly (4s) classrooms. Hours vary based upon position (30-40 per week). Salary commensurate with background. If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of young children and work in an environment which values and supports employees, then look no further. To apply, send cover letter and resume to Jeanne Herman, Rainbow Junction Child Care Center, 1030 Carlisle Rd., York, PA 17404 or firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.|
Toddler Teacher – Part Time
Monday through Thursday mornings during the traditional school year. Derry Discovery Days Preschool (Hershey, PA) is hiring a Toddler teacher for our Lady Bug class! Part-time (approx 16 hours/week). All candidates must have previous experience with children. EOE. For more information contact Kelly Mehaffie, Director email@example.com.
ECE Center Director
Contact: Diane Koon, 717-588-4800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Center Director is responsible for ensuring the health, safety, and quality of care and education, for all children within the center. The Center Director is directly accountable for overall operational management in accordance with well-established guidelines, including curriculum development, staff and facilities management, legal and budgetary considerations, and long range planning. The Center Director ensures that the needs of the children and the goals of the center are met appropriately. As Sonshine is a faith-based ministry, the director is expected to understand and follow: the Vision Statement, Philosophy and Mission of the center.
This Position Reports to the Sonshine Child Development Center Advisory Board, as a ministry of Crossroads Community Fellowship.
• Manage adherence to quality standards in accordance with the vision and with state and local requirements. Maintain quality effectiveness measurements.
• Follow educational curricula; collaborate with staff to develop positive learning activities.
• Manage adherence to state and local regulations.
• Maintain student records in accordance with established enrollment procedures and guidelines.
• Maintain communications with families of current and prospective students through direct conversation, newsletters and family handbook; implement outreach activities to maintain positive community relationships.
• Maintain positive relationships with regulatory agencies; ensure legal and financial compliance.
• Oversee all office functions including payroll, accounts payable and receivable, tuition billing and payment, human resources, staff supervision and purchasing.
• Resolve conflicts including corrective action when necessary to ensure a positive experience for everyone.
• Manage budget planning and review.
• Establish illness and emergency procedures; ensures staff is trained appropriately.
• Implement a strategic plan and goals in keeping with the mission of program.
• Maintain a personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
• 5 years of direct professional experience in an early childhood setting.
• Strong oral and written communications skills; technology skills.
• Ability to work well with others (staff, children, and families) and to foster a team environment.
• A strong understanding of child development.
• Strong finance and budgeting skills.
• Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
• Must clear full background check.
• Must pass health screening.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in early childhood education or related field of study with a minimum of 30 credits in ECE.
• Achieved or plan to achieve the PA Director Certification for Early Childhood
Able to lift 35 pounds, maintain a full time schedule, be present in the center 40 hours per week.
Full time employment
Luthercare for Kids – Reamstown
58 South Reamstown Road, Stevens, PA 17578 (physical address)
Contact Cindy Hogg, Center Director (717)336-3233 or email@example.com
*Teacher, Full-time, Monday- Friday, 8:30a-5:30p. Hours may vary based on center needs. This position is for the School Age program. CDA or SA credential is a plus but not required. 2 years of experience in a similar environment and AGS qualifications required.
* Teacher, Full-time, Monday-Friday, hours vary 6:30am-4pm. This position will serve the Infant/Toddler room. CDA is a plus but not required. 2 years’ experience working with Children and AGS qualifications required.
* Teacher Full-time summer, no degree or certificate required. June to August, to work with our School-age summer program. Possible hours 8:30-5:30 but depends on needs of the center. AGS qualifications.
*Substitute Teacher, as needed basis. AGS qualifications required. Willingness to travel to other sites in Lancaster, Columbia, and Lebanon for extra hours is a plus but not required.
Early Learning Center Director
Crispus Attucks Association has an opening for a Full-Time Director for the Early Learning Center. Candidates must have a minimum of 5-7 years experience as a Director with a preferred degree in Early Childhood Education or related field. Candidate must also have experience with and a working knowledge of NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children), PA Keystone STARS, Pre-K Counts and the Child and Adult Care Food Program. Current State Police, Child Abuse and FBI Criminal Background checks required. Benefits available after successful 90-day probation.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to HR Director at Crispus Attucks Association, 605 S. Duke Street York, PA 17401 or firstname.lastname@example.org. E.O.E.
Provider Job Openings:
If you are a child care provider and have a current job opening that you would like to list on our site, complete the form below: