Serving child care provider’s needs with…
- Professional development opportunities
- Increased professional knowledge
- Enhancements to the quality of child care offered
- Professional guidance
- how to start/expand a child care program
- state regulations
- health & safety
- child development issues
- developmentally appropriate practices
- business practices
Access to Pelican Provider Self-Service
Connections to Caregiving
A pre-service training series for those interested in becoming state regulated as a Family Child Care Home or in starting or expanding to a Group Child Care Home.
P.A.C.E. (Providing Advanced Child Care Education)
A training series available to York County home based providers who have been in business a minimum of one year. This includes on-site mentoring and technical assistance.
Other resources available for Providers
- Current information about today’s child care trends affecting the workplaces
- Networking opportunities
- Current statistical data on the rates and supply of child care in a specific area
- A professional resource library
- Child and Adult Food Program participation
Contact Annette Artis at (717) 771-8561 or (800) 864-4925 x 561 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.