Pre-K Counts Lead Teacher
York Day Nursery Inc. - York, PA 17403
Must have a PA Teaching Level 1 Certificate for PK-3rd grade and a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education. One year experience preferred.
- Set up classroom according to ECERS 3Weekly lesson plans on Teaching Strategies GoldDocumentation of children's progress by use of tablet, computerThree assessments and two parent conferences per yearHealth and safety of children in classTracking meals, attendance, illness and injuriesReports as required for STAR4Knowledge of ECERS 3
- Supervise teacher assistants
Required clearances, health assessment and trainings:
- PA State Criminal History, Childline Child Abuse Certification, and Federal FBI clearancePhysical health assessment including a tuberculosis test
- Child Abuse Mandated Reporter, Heath and Safety Basics: Requirements for Certification trainings due with in 60 days of hire
York Day Nursery, Inc. recognizes the following legally protected classes for employees and all employment actions will be made without regard to an employee's race, color, creed, religion, age, gender (including sexual orientation/preference), national origin, pregnancy, disability or veteran's status.
Click here to apply.
Early Childhood Education Administrative Assistant
Part-Time: 25-28 hours/week
Position Overview: Seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the daily operations of the ECE Department.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to perform a wide variety of administrative duties needed to maintain the efficient
operations of the department. Responsibilities include general office administration; database and information management; maintenance of the department’s compliance regulation records; and customer service and communication of information to families, prospective families, and ECE staff.
- High School Diploma
- Three years of administrative/clerical experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- DHS, Keystone Stars and Pre-K Counts knowledge is a plus
Questions? Contact Heather Miller at: email@example.com
Submit an employment application to the front desk or email to Brianna Sheehan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Teacher and Substitute Teachers (Early Childhood)
--Assistant Teacher needed Part-Time for children ages 18 months to 3 years old. Afternoons. 20-25 hours/week.
--Substitute teachers as needed Mon-Fri (7 AM-4 PM Negotiable)
Position Overview: Seeking individuals with an educational background in early childhood education to work
with children 18 months up to 5 years old. Must have good communication skills, be self-motivated, energetic, and possess a commitment to child and family development; be able to plan activities, actively supervise children and actively engage children in play.
Qualifications: Must have an Associate’s Degree or higher with at least 3 years’ experience working with
young children. Teaching in other high quality ECE settings is valued. Competitive wages based on qualifications and
Submit an employment application to the front desk or email to Kristen Nowak at: email@example.com
School Age Child Care - Assistant Group Supervisors
(positions available at 3 locations)
Beginning in August
Part-Time: Weekdays through the school year between 6 to 8:30 AM and afternoons 3-6 PM
Location #1 JCC [3 Positions] Location #2 YARCS (York Academy Regional Charter School) [1 position]
Requirements: 30+ College credits in early childhood education or related field or 15 College credits in early childhood
education or related field plus 1250 hour of work experience with children. or 2500 hours of work experience.
Position Overview: Provide care and guidance for children ages 6 to 12. Work collaboratively with childcare team to
provide a safe, nurturing environment in which all children feel welcomed and secure.
Questions? Contact George Kapterian at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit an employment application to the front desk or to Brianna Sheehan at: email@example.com