Child Care Consultants, Inc. (CCC) is a non-profit child care resource and referral agency serving parents, providers, employers, and the community in central Pennsylvania. Founded in 1987, CCC helps parents find and evaluate child care options and offers financial assistance through the Subsidized Child Day Care Program in York County. For child care providers, CCC offers training and technical assistance. Additionally, CCC works with employers interested in promoting work/life balance, provides leadership to community-supported child care initiatives and advocates on behalf of child care issues at the local, state, and national level.
A Leader In Community Services
An Important Note About a Parent’s Responsibility
- Education & information on child care issues. Read about Child Care and Early Education in Pennsylvania
- Statistics on the current cost, supply and demand for child care services in the community
- Identification of gaps in available child care services and recruitment of new child care providers
- Creating public-private partnerships to find solutions to the child care trilemma: balancing quality, affordability, and availability
- Advocate at the local, state, and national levels for high quality, affordable child care which is available to all families.
Selecting and monitoring a child care provider is the right and responsibility of the parent or guardian. Providers listed with Child Care Consultants, Inc. are regulated by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services. Providers have not been screened, evaluated, or recommended by Child Care Consultants. Child Care Consultants neither guarantees nor endorses the providers.
Child Care Consultants is a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion and growth of quality care and the development of all children for York County and its surrounding communities.
CCC works collaboratively with child care providers, parents, government, businesses and community leaders to assure that all families have access to affordable high quality child care. The board and staff at CCC believe that the children of today are critical to our future and recognize that parents, as diverse individuals, have the right and responsibility to make choices for their children.
Help Support Our Mission
DONATE NOW »
"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men."